NEW SAFETY STANDARDS
Premier Health Massage IS COMMITTED TO:
● Enhanced cleaning procedures including 30 minutes between
each appointment to deep clean massage rooms and common
● Meeting all state, local, and regulatory guidelines relating to
sanitation and hygiene.
● Staggered appointments to minimize social contact and check-in
via phone call to avoid gathering in the waiting area (waiting
area will be closed to the public).
● Therapists and staff temperature screenings at the start of their
shift to guarantee a temperature of 99.8 or lower to ensure our
team is well and ready to provide service.
● All staff members will wear a mask when in the lobby, during
any interaction with a client, or when around.
● Installed Sneeze-guard at the reception desk to keep our clients
and staff protected at all times (please stand behind the
sneeze-guard when interacting with our staff members, Thank
● We also sterilize the office every 1hr
WHAT WE ARE REQUESTING CLIENTS TO COMMIT TO:
● Temperature check via a touchless thermometer prior to your
service (Clients with a temperature of 99.8 or higher must
reschedule their appointment with no late cancel fee or penalty).
● All appointments can be made via phone call, no in-person
appointment scheduling at the clinic.
● Each client must sign our COVID-19 screening form to affirm
that you aren’t sick or haven’t been around anyone that has
● Must wear a face mask when entering the clinic (strongly
encourage clients to keep the mask on during your massage
session for extra protection).
● Arrive ON TIME, your therapist is taking the risk to provide
massage service to those who medically needed, so it is
important not to waste the therapist’s time. Any client who is
more than 10 minutes late will have to reschedule.
● Enjoy our one-on-one service provided in the comfort and safety
of your own private suite.
● High-Risk clients (60+ years old, underlying health condition,
compromised immune system diseases, and pregnancy) please
consult with your primary doctor to see if massage treatment is
safe and medically necessary prior to schedule a massage
What tonext visit
To enjoy your experience to the fullest, we ask that clients be aware of
the following standards and requests to help us ensure your safety
and comfort as well as that of other clients and our staff members.
at the time of booking* (verbal), must complete the COVID-19
screening form prior to their session via email or at time of the
○ Have you been asked to self-isolate or quarantine by a
doctor or a local public health official in the last 14 days?
○ Have you experienced any cold or flu-like symptoms in
the last 14 days (fever, cough, shortness of breath, or
other respiratory problem)?
○ Have you had close contact with or cared for someone
diagnosed with COVID-19 within the last 14 days?
● Clients must wait in their vehicles our staff will give you a call at
least 5 minutes prior to the scheduled appointment time to let
you in to complete the temperature check, health screening
questionnaire, and payment.
● Clients are required to have their temperature taken via a
touchless thermometer prior to their session. Clients with a
temperature of 99.8 or higher must reschedule their
appointment with no late cancel fee or penalty. (Massage
Therapist temperature will be taken at the start of their shift).
● The entire room is disinfected, including table, bolster, face
cradle, door handles, drawer handles, cabinets stools, and light
● The room will be prepared with fresh sheets and face cradle
● Massage therapists will wash their hands and wear a mask
before going to the lobby to greet their clients.